She is definitely one beautiful girl! Wow, I just can't believe you have a 22 year old. You look way to young for that. I love the picture of her and Josh at Disneyland. Josh's looks like a complete stud!
stacy!!! oh im so proud of you and my mom for blogging!! So fun to keep up with the bakers!! your right, i have a great example for a mom, and i always looked up to you too so greatly!! love you stace!!!-Lynds
Happy birthday tiff!! I remember you at some of those ages in the pictures! What a beautiful person you are tiff!!
Stacy, it is so fun to have found your blog!! I can't believe that Tiffany is 22. I remember when she was so little. By the way, this is Mandy(Heath) El Halta. It has been so long since i Have seen you, but it is great to be able to see what your family is up to!!
Oh Tiff! i remember that picture from Homecoming because she was here at our house and Court did her make up and hair! I remember she started crying...homecoming can be very stressful! Chris had been home from Honduras for 1 day and was totally overwhelmed by all the beautiful girls in our house! Funny!~ Linda
8 comments:
She is definitely one beautiful girl! Wow, I just can't believe you have a 22 year old. You look way to young for that. I love the picture of her and Josh at Disneyland. Josh's looks like a complete stud!
I can't believe Tiffany is 22. What a beauty!!
stacy!!! oh im so proud of you and my mom for blogging!! So fun to keep up with the bakers!! your right, i have a great example for a mom, and i always looked up to you too so greatly!! love you stace!!!-Lynds
Happy birthday tiff!! I remember you at some of those ages in the pictures! What a beautiful person you are tiff!!
I love Tiff. The sepia picture of her is gorgeous. Happy birthday to Tiffany!
Stacy, it is so fun to have found your blog!! I can't believe that Tiffany is 22. I remember when she was so little. By the way, this is Mandy(Heath) El Halta. It has been so long since i Have seen you, but it is great to be able to see what your family is up to!!
Oh Tiff! i remember that picture from Homecoming because she was here at our house and Court did her make up and hair! I remember she started crying...homecoming can be very stressful! Chris had been home from Honduras for 1 day and was totally overwhelmed by all the beautiful girls in our house! Funny!~ Linda
Oh and how handsome does Kirk look in that last photo????
Belated Happy Birthday to Tiffany!! She always loved to dress up pretty-remember our Halloweens? So BEAUTIFUL!!! We love you Tiffany!!!
Post a Comment