Monday, October 13, 2008

A Great Fall Weekend

















A chill was felt in the air, sweats were worn, and Hot Chocolate was made. USC football consumed another typical Baker Saturday. Tiff flew home for fall break for a few days. We picked her up from the airport and went straight the game. (After some stress of making to the game on time...Kirk was able to breathe) There we met the rest of the family, tailgated...then into the game...USC won, but it was well just an interesting game. I think the real highlight of the day was later that evening...Tiff and I went to drop off Greg to go to Fright Fest at Magic Mountain, after we decided to just "stop by real fast" at Target (Tarjay). Needless to say we were then for over 2 hours. Just trying on cute Tarjay clothing and looking at the home decor section. But warning: Target dressing rooms are scary. The mirrors, the lighting, just don't help the body image esteem too much. They accentuate every obvious flaw 50 times more...truly"Haunting!" Still there is nothing like a good Target run for "Girl Bonding" especially after a crazy Baker USC football game day.

4 comments:

the organic kitchen said...

Yeah! I am adding you to our friends! You know what's even scarier than fright fest and Target dressing rooms???... the Baker Family obsession with USC football! ~ Linda

McMemories said...

what a fun filled Saturday! I 100% agree with the target mirrors! especially pregnant!! I miss CA winters!! sweatshirts and hot cocoa at the beach was my fav!
xoxo

Klepinger said...

Nothing like shopping with a daughter;) They tell you the truth!! The game looked like so much Fun!! You were so sweet to come to Tyler and Brittany's reception-I loved the surprise, it was just too short!! You all look so good, the kids are getting older but you just stay the same!! Tiff is gorgeous!! We love you guys!! It's great having Mark and Jamie in our ward!!

Tiffany + Jared said...

AMEN