We still had a busy, fun yet simplified week. Trying to cover Spring Break for College Students, a High School Student, and an elementary student can be challenging. It started off with trip up to Utah to help Tiffany recover after her foot surgery. It was nice that it was over conference weekend. Josh, Tiff and I just hunkered down at Tiff's cute home in Salt Lake and watch conference, all sessions all the way through. It was peaceful I must say. Tiffany is rebounding well, but will be in her walking cast for 4 more weeks. Then I flew back home, packed up Austin, Reggie (our dog) all our beach equipment and went down to Huntington for a few days, where we met up with Kirk and Greg who were already there. We got see Matt and Brynn who now live there. Our family loves the beach, and this time Reggie got to come to the "Dog" Beach; He was in heaven. This was a milestone for me since I am not the biggest dog/animal type person. But Reggie has won my heart, and due to the fact he has been ill, I thought I would get out of my box and do the die hard dog thing. We ended our OC visit with our traditional dinner and a walk on the pier. It is the simple things in life and the sweet everday memories that end up meaning the most, Right? Then it was back to Valencia for Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sounds like fun! What happened to Tiff? And yes, she STILL is glamorous after surgery, I don't think anything could stop her from being glamorous. What a fun Spring Break for ya!!
I love that picture of Reggie, im so jealous you guys took him to his home turf. You can count on me stealing him a few times this summer to get a little beach action on. Where is this dog beach at??
Josh,
It's in Huntington on the north side of the pier.
Thanks for letting us hang out with you guys over your spring break. Hopefully tiff and josh can make it next time. Love you guys
Boo for foot surgery! i am so glad you came to my class last week! It's always fun to see (and feed) good friends! we don't see you enough!~ Linda
Post a Comment