Hotel Park City...A beautiful Hotel
A lovely rustic place!Due to the fact that Valentines Day fell on a 4 day Presidents day weekend, we did something different....Kirk and I celebrated V-Day on Feb 11th. Then Kirk went to Mammoth skiing with the little boys. Why?... He wanted to try and take the RV (as in "Meet the Parents II" RV) to Mammoth and stay in it and go skiing. I prefer the cabin accommodations like we usually do, I am not an RV girl especially in the winter! I thought "Hmm...NOT, BUT honey, you and the boys knock yourself out!" And they loved it! He got to take it right up to Canyon Lodge, and they used to to rest, eat lunch, and warm up anytime they wanted. Meanwhile...What is a girl supposed to do all by herself on a 4 day weekend? Well, Tiff expressed she could use some "Mom" time and invited me up to have 4 day weekend. So at the last minute I was on a plane, we went to Park City, had a spa day at Hotel Park City and enjoyed the peace and serenity of the beautiful winter wonderland. Then we invited Josh up and we had a great Ruth's Chris V-day dinner (since we were all companion-less). We just really enjoyed the down time and each others company. So here's to making more memories!

8 comments:
Sounds like it was perfect! You got the best of both worlds, a romantic evening with Kirk and a weekend with your awesome daughter. I wish I could have seen you, I miss you!
Im gonna tell biff to ask for Mom time more often... I was living like a king for 2 days. Little cottage in park city, ruths chris dinner, come back to a nice hot tub on the balcony, slept in till forever, went nuts at the grocery store with your card, filled up my car with gas on it too and topped it off with a delish dinner on sunday. Get your keester up here more often mama!
and why the heck did you crop your cute little self out of that picture at ruths chris with me and tiff!!!!!! send me the original or else ill never tell you anything about my personal life again!
How perfect!! Sounds like a new tradition for you guys!
I a not an RV either... Smart choice!
I got your comment! Yeah! I love to hear that the meals you learn in my classes are a hit at home!
How fun!! So glad you all got to do fun things Together!! Mother/Daughter time is the BEST for sure!!!xoxo
YES! You are very good at taking care of things and me of course. You should get a Nobel Peace Prize for it even..
Post a Comment