Before...(The hat is so 80's)
AfterAnother Milestone. This past month Kirk and I celebrated our 24th wedding anniversary. It has gone by so fast. We got married young and grew up together (actually I think we still need to grow up, yet we just can't get a grip on this aging and maturing thing). Thanks for all of those you have touched our lives along the way!

8 comments:
i love my parentssssss!! and yes its time to grow up already!
Yay!! For I am a wonderful result of your marriage.
Congrats you two!
Happy day ~ congratulations for all the wonderful accomplishments you two have made in these 24 years together and many more to come.
Yes, definitely the 80's style I remember being mesmerized by at all those wedding receptions I attended in my youth. My early 90's style is laughable.
Wow! 24 years! I remember your engagement like yesterday. congratulations!
Yeah! That is a great accomplishment... and they said it would never last... Actually I have no idea if they said that or not! They said it about Steve and I and it has been 28 years! So 'they' are wrong a lot! Congrtas you make a very beautiful couple.
Happy Anniversary-Next year the BIG 25th...
Just seems like yesterday huh!!
Miss you, give me a call when you get a chance-Leann
I think we wore the same outfit for our weddings-lol!!! Congrats you two love birds and here's to 24more!!!
Post a Comment