Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 3 of Winter Break...Then onto Utah

...to ski Park City, visit with my Mom and my niece Breana, and get Tiff and Josh back to school; and the fun comes to an end. Everyone gets back to school, work and a structured schedules. Structure is good, ya know?
Kirk and Austin...crashing
Breana and Austin sledding

Me and Kirk on the lift


All of Us

Tiff and Spence a.k.a "Tall and Small"

My Three handsome sons

8 comments:

the organic kitchen said...

Yeah! New posts! Looks cold and fun...but cold...

Megan said...

I was so excited to see you updated! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. We were so sad not to make it out there...I will nudge Bry to see if we can get out there soon!!

The Alvords said...

Um, thanks a lot for coming to see me while you were in town! Just kidding, but I would have loved to have seen you guys. It looks like you had a great time. You are all so beautiful.

Benjaman and Alexandria Brown said...

Sooo fun!!! The holidays are the best! Happy New Year Baker family!!!

McMemories said...

You guys have been having so much fun!! I'm glad you could all be together for the holidays, there is nothing better than all being together!!xoxo

Tiffany + Jared said...

we look goooood

Monica said...

Lots of fun reading and beautiful photos, Stacy. Thanks for all of your encouragement. We have a lot to catch up on.

Julie said...

Hi Stacey! I can't believe how old Greg is! It's been fun to see Tiff up here in Utah! I just love her to pieces!