

Here we stayed at a Castillo Hotel Son Vida, an old 16th century castle that was re-renovated to a luxury hotel. A few names of the Castillo Hotel Son Vida’s golden guest book: Prince Rainer of Monaco with wife Grace Kelly, Aristoteles Onassis, Antony Quinn and Claudia Schiffer. We visited beautiful a beautiful countryside of the Valldemosa Monastery and village. Chopin once re-treated here for awhile. (Notice the pic where Kirk and Co. where they are acting like well behaved and attentive "choir boys" on the tour in the monastery...again ,NOT!). Kirk did enjoy the beautiful terrace gardens and landscape though, and I enjoyed it all...including more shopping even though I didn't buy much due to the wonderful value of the US dollar right now, but looking is fun. One thing that made us laugh is you usually can count on seeing the "European women style of sun-bathing"...in other words "topless." One day though as a group of us were walking along a path near a cliff overlooking a small beach, we looked down, and low and behold we saw a MAN in all his glory frolicking backside in the water. Of course the tacky American's we are (Kirk especially...well me too) we had to gawk and take picture. (Even though the pic is somewhat obscure, it still is border line R-rated so I chose not to post it). But imagine a naked man on the beaches in Europe and no half naked women anywhere...ironic, Ha! Seriously though, We had a wonderful trip (even with some bad weather). Kirk's hard work with his company is greatly appreciated, and they make these trips so nice for us. We are beyond blessed, and "many thanks" to everyone who helped us make this trip happen!

3 comments:
Come on post the picture!
How amazing! I'm so jealous, next time take me.
I want to go to Spain!
Post a Comment